EFITMENT IC031 Magnetic Belt Drive Performance Indoor Cycle Bike
EFITMENT IC031 Magnetic Belt Drive Performance Indoor Cycle Bike
Train like there’s no finish line with the EFitment IC031 Magnetic Belt Drive Performance Indoor Cycle Bike. Discover the power of the 40 pound flywheel and shatter your cycling and cardio goals while you keep track of your fitness progress on the digital monitor. Ride in style and luxury with additional accessories including the fully adjustable seating and handle bars, water bottle holder and the device/tablet holder. The integrated personal device holder enables users to create their own unique workout offering truly unlimited workout experiences. Improve your health and fitness and make this exercise machine the perfect addition to your in-home gym.
- 40 POUND FLYWHEEL WITH ADJUSTABLE RESISTANCE: Meet your training goals and shed the weight– one pound at a time! Give it all you got with the quiet belt drive system with micro adjustable magnetic resistance for an awesome workout. The adjustable resistance allows you to choose between easy cycling sessions or bump up the resistance and work up your heart rate!
- DIGITAL MONITOR: A goal without a plan is just a wish. Start planning and recording your fitness statistics by using the advanced digital monitor which keeps track time, distance, scan, speed, calories burned and pulse.
- ADJUSTABLE SEATING AND HANDLEBARS WITH PULSE SENSORS: Effortlessly move your seat up/down or forward/backward to fit your body type. Adjustable seating allows for multiple users to ride the exercise bike with a customized fit. Move handle bars up or down to fit various cycling hand grip positions for a higher intensity workout. Tablet holder securely holds mobile devices.
- TRANSPORT WHEELS: Take advantage of the transportation wheels to simply lift the front of your bike and roll it conveniently from room to room or away for storage.
- COMFORT AND SAFETY: Ride safely and comfortably with large padded seating. (Max user weight 275 lbs.) Quench your thirst by placing your water bottle securely in the holder. Follow along your favorite fitness videos and place your mobile device securely on the device holder. Use the emergency push down brake to stop the flywheel at any time during your workout.
|Dimensions||42 × 9 × 37 in|
4-Way: Up / Down & Forward / Back
Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, Pulse
|Foot Pedal Style||
|Max User Weight||
50L x 22W x 50H
3 Year Manufacturer
JOHN MCGILVERY –
Not many, if any, reviews on this spin bike out there so I guess I’ll be the first.
So, I purchased this bike mainly because I had a Proform bike that had the felt pads for resistance and I really didn’t like it because over time the felt kept wearing away and the sliding noise really irked me plus it really wasn’t a smooth ride at all. I’m really getting into this spin thing upon recommendation from my physical therapist since years of pounding the pavement in the military has finally caught up with my knees. Anyway, I wanted something decent, durable, but also affordable. After conducting some research I decided I wanted a spin bike with magnetic resistance because I didn’t want the mechanical issues down the road but many of those were 700 bucks and up. I found this bike on Amazon for $349.00 which was in my desired price range and after a few rides a really good deal.
First of all I gotta give the seller their propers for the fast shipping. The estimate was a whole 2 weeks later than actual arrival. The bike was super easy to put together. I think I had it all set up in about 30 minutes because there aren’t many nuts and bolts. The seat adjustment was a bit difficult but I finally got that all tightened and ready to go. The assembly instructions were straight-forward and simple.
The bicycle itself is rather sturdy. I’d say it could hold someone of more than 300lbs even though it’s rated for 275lbs. (Just my opinion) The bike is Not what I’d quite consider commercial quality but pretty darn close. I mean, if you told me this bike cost 900 dollars I,d believe you. The seat is super comfortable in comparison to other spin bikes which can leave you feeling “violated” after a 30 minute ride – so Efitment got that right with this bike. The ride itself is SMOOTH and whisper quiet, almost silent. The 40lb wheel turns smooth and has a good weight and feel. The resistance is effortless and the display console, although not the best, is pretty responsive and accurate.
The only needed improvement I see with this bike is the placement of the console. It can get in the way somewhat and it would be nice if it were a wireless transmission like a lot of other bikes but considering the price point, the super smooth operation, and the fact that I won’t have to look for where to buy more felt pads a year from now, I can live with it.
I’d highly recommend this bike if you don’t mind spending a little extra for a magnetic drive cycle. For me, it’s DEFINITELY worth the investment. If you’re looking for a smooth running unit for a reasonable price, I highly recommend this bike!
John, this review is absolutely AMAZING. It makes us so happy to see someone truly appreciate and enjoy a product. Thank you for taking the time to sit and write this out and share your thoughts with the world. If you have suggestions on how to make a product better, we are all ears! We would love to hear your thoughts on finding “placement of the console” in a more ideal spot. Just shoot us a direct email!
Michael Bender –
I too bought the bike to get the magnetic resistance feature. This is my first spin bike and I had read on multiple blogs about the felt pads wearing out and the effects of resistance. The equipment arrived very quickly after I placed the order and the set up was minimal, it didn’t take me long at all. The seat while better than most spin bikes, I upgraded to a wider saddle, guess my backside is a little larger than most but I am working it. The bikes belt drive is very smooth and the weight of the wheel offers very good resistance. It took me a few times to learn to use the brake when stopping the wheel but I learned quickly. I have to agree with above post and would like to find an wireless/wifi app that will work with the bike. While the pulse rate on the handle bars are nice I choose to use a Bluetooth chest strap and my phone. Would be nice if could use my tablet to monitor speed, distance and heartrate.
Over all I have no complaints, solid built, great value for the money. Would highly recommend.
This bike cannot be beat for this price point! Like the previous reviewers, I chose this bike for the magnetic resistance. The bike arrived quickly, although there was some minor damage to the box and one of the parts. The Handlebar bushing (black plastic piece that the handlebar slides into) was cracked. The company was extremely quick to respond and immediately offered to ship a replacement. Though this piece being broken isn’t necessarily vital to the performance, I wanted to replace the part now (while it was under warranty) just in case it presented issues later on after use. Excellent customer service!
Assembly was pretty quick and easy, I was able to assemble the bike in about 30 minutes. The handlebars and seat were fairly easy to adjust, though I did have a slight issue with the seat adjustment knob. As for the bike itself, I have been extremely happy with my ride! There is a bit of a learning curve on the resistance adjustment if you’re used to a display, like most commercial bikes have, but nothing that takes away from the performance of the bike. It just takes a couple tries to figure out the right level of resistance since you have to go by feel.
Though I still gave it 5 stars, primarily because the overall quality at this price point is fantastic, there were still a few minor things I wasn’t completely satisfied with:
1. I did not like that the display did not include RPM – this is the only metric I really care while working out since this is usually a key component of many spin workouts. I bought a Wahoo cadence sensor and use the Wahoo app on my phone as a workaround to get my cadence. I would prefer RPM over speed on the display since during a workout, I am looking for my RPM rather than my speed. As long as I have my final distance for the workout, I don’t really need to see my speed in mph during the workout.
2. I bought aftermarket pedals with SPD clips. I already owned spin shoes with SPD clips and really wanted to clip in for workouts, as it really does make a huge difference. I was able to purchase SPD pedals separately and install with no issues, but would have loved the option to “upgrade” my pedals to SPD clips or dual-sided cage/SPD pedals. Perhaps a feature Efitment could look into in the future!
3. I feel like I need to move either the seat forward or the handlebars back just a bit more. I have the seat as far forward as it goes and the handlebars as far back as they go, but I still feel like I am just a little too far away. I was disappointed in this because I am fairly average size – 5’5” tall. Perhaps I just have shorter than average arms? Overall, I’ve still had no issues working out, it’s just not quite as comfortable as I could be. I imagine this would have been the case on any other similarly priced bike as well though.
Overall though, I would highly recommend this bike! At this price point, you will not find a better bike. I was able to fairly easily workaround the features that were missing at a minimal cost compared to purchasing a different bike.
So, people are buying these on Amazon, and posting the same exact review here..? Odd.
We don’t think its odd…we think ITS AWESOME! Some people like their item so much that they feel inclined to spread the word and let us know!
RICHARD W MCNALLY –
I bought mine five years ago, I have ridden it everyday for 2 hours a day for those five years. The pedals, belt and display finally wore out. I bought replacement belts off amazon and am waiting on new pedals. Gave up on the display, my cell phone replaced it. A darn good machine. wish it was easier to find parts, but shy of that, I am very happy